When: Sunday, October 8
Where: Washington Waldorf School in Bethesda
The PSAT Prep Workshop is the ONLY single day review in the metro area. The Workshop will highlight the key verbal – reading/writing/language – math and mindset strategies that have proven so effective in our tutorial prep programs. These strategies are relevant to improving skills tested on the new PSAT. Ultimately, the workshop provides the ideal overview for both sophomores and juniors. That said, it is not uncommon for students to improve as much as 40-80 points per section.
This is a great option for students who:
- have not done any preparation and want to learn some easy to apply strategies
- tend to score well on standardized tests and merely need ‘tweaking’
- are on the fence about test prep
- do not want invest a lot of money on PSAT preparation
- have taken another prep program and yet feel they need an additional boost
- understand the disadvantages of walking into the test ‘cold’
- feel clueless as to what the test is about, especially this new one!
Here’s what a RM student had to say about the workshop:
“When I first took the PSAT, I had no idea how to approach it. The PSAT Prep Workshop gave me the strategies I needed to feel confident. My PSAT reading scores increased from 530 to 680 and my math from 540 to 730. The workshop was definitely worth my time!” Rohil B., Potomac
Click here to register or call 301.299.4380301.299.4380 to register NOW!