Yesterday I was at Walt Whitman HS to conduct another workshop for the Parent Academy – ACT vs. SAT: The Facts vs. The Hype. Just in case you were not able to attend, I’ve included a free download of the power point presentation.
Included in this power point:
- SAT and ACT history – why the tests are so necessary
- The key differences and simlarities
- Drilling down to the SAT and ACT requirements for the UMD
- 5 little known facts about the exams
- Score admission requirements for highly selective, selective, traditional, liberal and open schools
- The 3 unique assessments we use to find out your teen’s better test
. . and more!